Make hosting a cinch with easy sides!
Surprise! You have a few extra guests for dinner or are invited over for a BBQ! Do you have that go-to side dish that everyone loves?
This week I am sharing a few of my favorites and crowd sourcing our Hassle-Free group for the best (and easiest) quick dishes that make it a breeze. I’ll show you a few of my favorite inspiration pages as well as marinades and dressings to keep on hand for easy summer dishes. For now, I am dropping in a crowd favorite. My Mediterranean Salad that is super easy and always a hit. Gluten free and easily adapted for your preference, feel free to get creative with this fun salad.
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Cucumber (seeded and peeled)
- 1 cup cubed Fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Sliced Black Olives
- 1 15oz can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves (fresh works if you have it!)
Mix all the ingredients in a large serving bowl and serve it up!
Wasn’t that super easy? Join us this week in The Hassle-Free Family group for more!
or fill out this form to receive the replay link via email: